Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cookies!!

I have already blogged about Cherrybrook Kitchens GF sugar cookie mix but tonight I used the mix a little differently.  I made the cookies but instead of the 1/4 cup of milk required I added 1/4 cup of strong brewed coffee.  I also added about 3/4 to one cup of chocolate chips.  Made for a different and yummy cookie.  Next time I will use strong espresso, and let it cool!  The hot coffee I used melted some of the chocolate chips, duh!

I have not had a lot of time to make new and different things since the baby was born.  However I had to post about these cookies!  You can order the cookie mix from Amazon and they are pretty cheap, considering.  Make sure you order using the automatic reorder.  Much cheaper that way and as fast as I am going through these boxes of mix, I can see I will need the new ones even earlier than the 6 months that I have set up!  We have many birthdays in April, plus Easter, so I am sure I'll be using quite a bit of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment