Thursday, November 18, 2010

Longhorn Steakhouse for Dinner

Last night we went to Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner with my kids and my parents.  We had a good time and it's one of our favorite places to eat. Luckily it's fairly easy to eat gluten free, as long as the restaurant actually DOES keep your salad in a different bowl to toss.  I didn't eat the bread, of course, and had my salad made without croutons.

I asked a lot of questions first and had also looked at their gluten free menu online. The waiter knew what gluten free was, which is always nice, and was very helpful.  Since my daughter is pregnant, we had a ton of questions between the two of us.  "Is there raw egg in the Caesar dressing?"  "Is the Au Jus gluten free?"  Anyway, he handled our questions well.

Longhorn Steakhouse was purchased by Darden ( the people who own Red Lobster and Olive Garden) a year or so ago so I was a little concerned that the menu would change quite a bit.  It hasn't.  Still the same old place!

Click HERE for Longhorn's Gluten Free Menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment